Sophie Reitano is originally from eastern Ontario and has been practicing law since 2009. Before opening her own law firm, Sophie practiced with a Rockland based firm for over 8 years after a short period practicing civil litigation in a well-established Ottawa law firm. Sophie is a graduate of the University of Ottawa’s French Common Law program where she also completed studies in commerce prior to attending law school.
Working closely with clients, Sophie advises them on how to strategically proceed with family matters, whether this is through negotiations, mediation or litigation as well as in civil litigation matters and more specifically in employment law matters in order to assure the most favourable result to the client. Sophie is a lawyer who strongly believes in hard work and perseverance to firmly advocate for your rights and interests.
Sophie dedicates her time to various organizations, such as the Hammond Optimist Club, BNI Rockland Dragons and the Clarence-Rockland New Chamber of Commerce.
- Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
- Real Estate
- Will and Estates
- Profesional Affiliations
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association (CCLA)
- Member, Prescott Russell Law Association
- Member, Association of French Speaking Jurists of Ontario (AJEFO)
- Member, Clarence-Rockland New Chamber of Commerce
- President of the Business Network International Rockland Dragons
- Member, Hammond Optimist Club